Playing with Fire 2: Burn with Passion is an American film created by All Worlds Video, directed by Thor Stephens, produced by Dirk Yates, Thor Stephens, Dan Cross, filmed at Mid Valley Studios in North Hollywood, California, and was released in 2000. The film includes Billy Herrington, Steve Cassidy, Seth Dickens, Gregg Rockwell, Andrew Addams, and Bo Garrett. It is one of many sources of Gachimuchi videos.
The movie takes place at Fire Station 69, which is also located in Shinnippori.
Note: The story explained here does not explain the full movie as it is based on a shorter version of the movie.
PrologueEditA man lights a candle with a cigarette lighter, pleasures himself, and leaves his semen on a fire hydrant. He later burns a building, which turns out to be possibly a motel.
In Fire Station 69, somewhere in Los Angeles, Fire Chief Billy (Billy Herrington) tells his colleagues to rush to the motel, and helps a newer colleague (Steve Cassidy) by removing an excess sock in one of his boots. After extinguishing its fires, Billy and his colleagues investigate the sources of the fires, and notice that smell of semen on a gas canister. That incident was later broadcast by a man known as Martin Wannamaker, who adds that the previous incident was connected by several others, with the perpetrator leaving behind gasoline cans, lighters, and his semen. Now, all fire departments are on high alert for any more fires caused by that perpetrator, who is dubbed as "the Semen Arsonist".
Sock in a BootEdit
When Billy and his colleagues return to the station, Billy asks two of them on which of them had put socks on Steve's boots. Steve tells Billy to let it go, but Billy refuses as he wants to know why Steve is being harassed, Steve then angrily replies his homosexuality is the reason and walks off. Billy then tells the two to treat him better as Steve is part of their team. Billy tells the two to head to the shower room and later takes a nap at his office.
Meeting at Billy's OfficeEdit
Billy reads some files in his office. Bo (Bo Garrett), Billy's long-haired younger brother, knocks at his office's door, and Billy invites him in. Billy tells Bo that he is not supposed to return to the fire station, as he was very drunk on the last time he was present. Paul replies that he wants to pay his brother a visit, and that he is not drunk.
Billy asks Bo about the latter's issue, and Bo answers that he has a loan that he needs to settle. Billy suggests to Bo to quit his currently-useless jobs, offering him a job at the cadet program to be a firefighter. Paul tells Billy that he loves fire, as it arouses him. When Billy wants to speak to him, Paul became uninterested.
Outside, someone (Steve Cassidy) bumps into two men. One of them (Cameron Sage) warns him to be careful, and his respondent tells him to "get fucked". The third man in a white shirt tries to stop the two men from starting a fight, and Cameron warns Steve to watch himself, because he has caused enough trouble.
Billy talks with Bo about himself and his sexual fantasies, and Bo assures him that they are good and natural. As Steve knocks at his office door, Billy tells Bo to keep their conversation a secret. Billy introduces Steve to Bo. After Steve leaves, Billy tells Bo about Steve's blatant homosexuality causing his colleagues to be upset at him. He also tells Bo to stay away from Steve, and leave the fire station, and stop taking drugs and getting drunk. Bo mocks and curses at Billy for his seemingly-authoritative attitude, which supposedly began since he joined the fire department. As Bo leaves the door, Billy flips the bird and sits down.
Cameron greets Billy and another colleague, and tells him that Bo has entered the station without wearing any pants. As Billy was changing his clothes, a colleague speaks to him, and Billy tells him to avoid the roof section, which he goes up to. When he reaches there, he does several pushups as Cassidy watches, and then the two fire-fighters wrestle. Later on after wrestling, both Billy and Steve make out together.
A bare-chested man seen as Gregg Rockwell wipes the sides of a fire truck. Another man which is Billy Herrington who is naked, approaches and fondles the earlier man. A third man appearing to be Steve Cassidy, wearing yellow overalls with red straps, sits on a seat in the fire truck, and steps out and rubs his chest.
Billy Herrington then later stands on a fire truck and rubs his naked body.
The Rooftop MeetupEdit
Two colleagues were talking to each other in a locker room, when they notice Bo overhearing them, and pursue him as he runs off. Bo (who is revealed to be that arsonist) is later seen naked, sniffing at a firefighter's jacket as his signature gasoline can sits next to him.
Back in the fire station, Billy asks Steve to consider going on a date, which he accepts. They later respond to another fire alarm, and advance towards a burning apartment somewhere in Hollywood. As Steve looks for survivors, and tries to rescue Bo in the basement. Bo beats Steve and leaves him unconscious, wears his uniform and helmet, and leaves. Steve recovers and tries to escape, and Billy rescues him in the process. Steve collapses onto the ground and Billy who is anxious tries to keep him conscious, Steve then says he is in a fine condition. Later paramedics arrive onto the scene and takes Steve to the hospital. Before Steve departs for the hospital, Billy kisses him which surprised three firemen (one of them was Cameron Sage) as they were watching and Billy then gave his regards. Billy approaches the three firemen and says, "big surprise guys, ever see two gay men kissing before?"
Bo is seen inside a police car arrested and enraged as he states he is the fire chief's brother.
- Gregg Rockwell turning his head while showering in the shower fantasy created by Billy Herrington.
- Billy Herrington standing still in the shower, alone.
- "It's a loan!" - Bo Garrett
- "Why don't you get fucked?" - Steve Cassidy
- "And you! Better watch yourself, dude. 'Cause you are fucking playing with fire with me." - Seth Dickens
- Seth Dickens' chin.
- Billy Herrington giving his brother, Bo Garrett the finger.
- Billy Herrington's expression in the firefighter fantasy with Gregg Rockwell, Seth Dickens, and Steve Cassidy.
- Billy Herrington's iconic waking up scene. Billy Herrington, while sleeping, gets woken up by the fire alarm with a surprised expression.
- The fire alarm is sometimes used as a musical instrument.
- Steve Cassidy's expression and crouching stance in The Rooftop Meeting scene when he was peeking over at Billy Herrington.
- The "wrestling" scene that comes after that.
- Bo Garrett yelling that he is Billy Herrington's brother when he is arrested.
- The movie stars Billy Herrington, the star of many Gachimuchi sources.
- It was filmed in Mid Valley Studios (11489 Chandler Blvd, North Hollywood, CA).
- Playing with Fire 2: Burn with Passion is the source for the emoticon gachiGASM, which is mainly used in Twitch and is owned by forsen.
- Outside of that, Billy's expression with the same face to the Japanese audience is a comical scared expression.
- Tales from the Foxhole, a film with another dream sequence.
- Workout: Muscle Fantasies 3, the film that started Gachimuchi. Features Anthony Capriati, Billy, Danny Lee, and Duncan Mills.
- Lords of the Lockerroom, a possibly more popular workout film featuring Billy, Nick Steel, Van Darkholme, and Mark Wolff.
- Dark Pursuit, a solo muscle worship film featuring Billy Herrington.
- Summer Trophies, a film featuring Billy Herrington running along the coastline of a beach.